dimarts, 1 de juny del 2010

IN SUMMER...

Hi!
I do many things in summer.

In July In the mornings I'm going to do holiday homework. It's a bit boring! but after that I'm going to listen to music. It’s fantastic! I'm not going to go to a summer camp. I' m going to stay at home or my cousin's house. I'm going to help my mother to do housework and my mother is going to be very happy. In the afternoon I’m going to swim in the pool. It’s perfect! I’m going to run of sometimes. I love this month! On 19th July is my birthday! My family goes to my house and we prepare a meal. I have

many gifts! It’s fantastic!

August is the holiday month! We're going to go to different places: Tenerife, Teruel, France, and Cardona... I’m going with my parents and sometimes with my uncle and my aunt. I am going to go to Portaventura with my cousins. I’m going to go to visit many places. I’m very happy!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada