dijous, 8 d’abril del 2010

DIALOGUE: SPORTS


A: Hello Marta!
B: Hello Judith!
A: What did you do at the weekend?
B: I went to Barcelona and visited “Camp Nou”.
A: Did you go by car?
B: No, I went by train, because it’s the funniest transport.
A: Which kind of sport do you prefer, football or tennis?
B: I prefer football. How about you?
A: I prefer tennis. What’s your favourite team?
B: I like Barça, but I do not like Real Madrid. My favourite football player is Messi. How about you?
A: I love Rafa Nadal. He’s a very good and handsome player. I love tennis! It’s my hobby!
B: Next weekend I’m going to a tennis match with my cousins. Do you want to come?
A: Yes! I like tennis and I’m go with you…
B: Yes, it’s very funny!
A: Good bye!
B: Bye Marta!


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada