diumenge, 8 de novembre del 2009

MY STYLE!


Hello! My name is Judith and describe my style.
Jeans, trousers, T-shirts and trainers are my essential clothes. I love accessories. I always wear belts or jewelries. I quite like sunglasses. My style is modern. I usually wear jeans or trousers and shirt or T-shirt with trainers or boots. I don't wear Gothic. I like jerseys and scarfs. I wear elegant clothes at parties. I wear a tracksuit in the PE class. In the summer, I like T-shirts and jeans or trousers with sandals or trainers. I like sandals but I don't like shorts, I hate them. I rarely wear a dress. I hate skirts. I like checked and stripped shirts. I quite like flora clothes. In the winter I like shirts, jerseys, jumpers, plaid jerseys or shirt, skin-tights, jeans with trainers or boots. I never wear a kimono, a woman suite or a blouse. I sometimes wear a waistcoat. Ah!, in the winter I love jackets. They're my favorite clothes. The colours are different depending on the season. In summer they are orange, red, blue, yellow, white, green... In the winter they are black, blue, grey, violet, green... At the weekend I wear jeans, trousers, elegant clothes with boots, sandals or elegant shoes. At night I wear pyjamas. I don't wear evening dresses. This is my style.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada